Sunday, April 17, 2011

A “week” to go

My due date is this coming Friday, and I am getting quite large. Dana thinks it is a good idea to document my belly before the baby comes and I get to looking more “normal.” So here are a few pictures of the course of my pregnancy.

July:

IMG_5219

September:

IMG_7485

October:

IMG_8541

November:

IMG_4348edit

December:

IMG_0038

February:

IMG_1101

March:

IMG_1753

April 15th:

IMG_2290

If you didn’t know better, you might think my belly is the result of not exercising and eating bonbons. But I really do have a baby in me.

We thought we’d include some of our favorite suggestions we’ve received for names: From Dana’s nephew, Daniel: Dinosaur Lego-Man. From my nephew, Matthew: Susan. From Dana’s sister, Elina: The Professor.From Dana's niece Megan: Kyle or Eric.

We’ll let you know if our little Viking is punctual or not.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

I will be checking the blog daily. Good luck.
Aunt Nancy

The Jensen Fam said...

We are voting for Dino-Lego Man! You're looking good Ruth. Hang in there these last few days! And boy, does Far Mor's bday look yummy!

emily said...

I'm excited for you! It's getting close and you look great! I've been calling the baby Sven 'cause it sounds sort of Viking-ish (or at least Scandinavian). Or maybe something like Leif would be better. Can't wait to hear about it and see pictures.

Lisa said...

Yay, you are so close! I can't wait to see pictures of Dinosaur lego-man! I would have had a name suggestion for you, but it looks like your turtle already took it...