Tuesday, December 18, 2012

“Gingerbread Houses”

I really like building and decorating gingerbread houses. But I don’t actually like gingerbread – neither does Dana. Also, Dana’s creative prowess is such that we don’t really construct houses either. So I think a more accurate title for this would be “Building Edible Holiday Structures.”

So here are our edible holiday structures:

As is tradition, I finished mine before Dana really got started.

IMG_0502

I built a schoolhouse with a bell. But it must have been built of shoddy materials because it fell down.

 IMG_0505IMG_0507

It was refashioned into a tent. IMG_0519

Dana built a log cabin with sled and puffy marshmallow smoke.

IMG_0510IMG_0515

Magnus liked helping by sampling the array of candies.

IMG_0522

 

And here are some cute pictures of Magnus from the last few weeks:

IMG_0448IMG_0447IMAG0524

No comments: