Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween!

We had a nice Halloween yesterday. Ruth took Magnus to my mom’s ward Trunk-or-Treat. He had fun getting to walk around in his frog costume and get candy. Here he is showing how a frog likes to sit:

IMG_3435

We also had a lot of fun carving pumpkins this year. We had bought three of them at the store before we knew we were going to a pumpkin patch where we got two really big ones.

IMG_0052

Here they are all lit up for the Trick-or-Treaters:

Ruth got a lot of comments on her Spooky Tree carving and I liked her cockroach.

IMG_0037IMG_0042

I am pretty proud of my Skeleton in jail (it took me a long time) and my scary face.

IMG_0044IMG_0023

And I made this one for Magnus. It is supposed to be Totoro from the the animated film My Neighbor Totoro. It is one of Magnus’s favorite things to watch. And on Tuesday he started saying “totolo” pointing at the character.

IMG_0040

Here are all the pumpkins lined up and Ruth’s window decoration in the background.

IMG_0020

Later, Elina came over to watch The Ghost and Mr. Chicken and make Boo-rownies with us. Ruth is trying to imitate the face on hers. And here are mine.

IMG_0046IMG_0045

More of Magnus as a frog including his frog hopping ability.IMG_0062

Magnus shows off his Halloween costume.

No comments: