Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dana's Birthday!

So, after posting Dana's clues on the blog, I thought it would only be fair to post some pictures of Dana's search and the seafood dinner that followed.

Yes, here is a picture of our blog on our blog. I don't think Dana appreciated me hiding his presents...

He said the first clue was hard. I helped him out by giving him "hot/cold" clues. He found it eventually. A butterfly spreading board! (Complete with butterfly stickers to help you visualize the board in working order.)

The second clue was even harder, though he made it to the right corner pretty fast. I hid his new ear buds inside my robot box. You can tell the game was intense by how bad this picture is...


To make up for the first two being pretty hard, the third clue was very easy; Dana found it right away. If you're not in the know, this is Plo Koon (from Star Wars) on a key chain. Thank you, Lego.

For dinner, Dana decided to cook a seafood dinner at home instead of going to a resturant. We bought king crab legs, precooked shrimp, and scallops. Dana grilled two of the crab legs and boiled two. The shrimp went into some fettuccine Alfredo I made, and then we sauteed the scallops with mushrooms and green onions.

It was super tasty! And for dessert we got a key lime pie from Costco. Happy Birthday, Dana!

No comments: