Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Gifting

I found this on my cousin's blog. And because I know all the cool stuff she can make, I couldn't resist. Ergo, here 'goes:

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! (Though I hope you will!)
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year. {might be a little while}
4. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry. It may be a CD mobile or maybe even some creation I haven't even invented yet. I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
6. Post this on your blog-like thing...or else! (remember, you have a year to make things for people...)

Are you afraid yet? This platypus isn't...

2 comments:

The Chambers said...

Oh Ruth.. you're so funny! Hey what are you doing on Friday night? I was thinking we should get together and play games. I can see if Cat wants to come too! Let me know soon!

Potter Family said...

hahaha pick me pick me!!! YES i wanna play games, are you kidding?