Saturday, April 5, 2008

And then there was a snail.

This post is mostly to see how this works... I have Picasa to manage my photos, and one of the buttons is to "Blog This!" Even though I know how to add them in the blog, I thought I'd see how it worked this way. Apperently it works like this.

So, I hope you like the snail. I think he looks pretty. I took this picture on the cliffwalk in Newport, RI.

Dana and I are enjoying conference. And this morning we tried to make blini, a Russian style crepe ... thing ... you can fill them with meat or fruit. We ate ours (once they started turning out as blini and not as undercooked, wrinkled lumps) with pie filling and yogurt. Tasty good.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

emily said...

Your pictures are so pretty! What kind of camera do you have?

Jensen: Dana and Ruth said...

I just have a little point and shoot camera: Kodak EasyShare C533. Cheryl gave it to me as a bridal shower gift.